Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fondue of You


I don’t take the time very often to do fun girly things for myself much anymore.  I need to be better about that-but it seems there are always other things to do or spend money on.  So, I have started painting my nails at home every once in awhile because I love that newly polished look, plus, I feel more dolled up in my sweats! Ha!

So, I just tried my new favorite nail polish from O.P.I. called “I’m Fondue of You”.  It was one of my fabulous stocking stuffers for Christmas-thanks Mom!  Anyway, I love the color-but I especially love the quality of O.P.I. polishes!  I can’t believe how much wear and tear these nails have taken, and they still look great.  These pics are 1 week after I initially polished my nails! Anywhoo, it’s a fun splurge. 
    My next adventure will be trying a fun new Gunmetal color by Sally Hansen – recommended by my friend Jenn.  It’s fun to stop and do something for yourself every now and again.  Plus, Ellie loves mommy’s newly painted nails!  She keeps grabbing my fingers like they’re covered in chocolate. I can’t wait until she’ll sit still long enough for me to paint her little nails.  She is already SUCH a girl!  I love it! 

4 comments:

  1. Doing my toes makes me feel so lovely. :-) Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! I feel like I can never pull off dark polish. I love pampering myself a little.... it's all about the little things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess-I am pasty-but i don't care! I wear it anyway! You get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love to have freshly painted fingers and toes. But I've converted to clears, pearls and light pinks...el natural.

    ReplyDelete