Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

I wanted to take a quick moment to reflect on the blessings of late. 

Jon is just starting a research rotation until April 1st, and this will provide him a much needed time of rest and will allow him to finish his research project for this year – a huge feat!

I have survived my first two days back at school. 
This is no big deal-except that I am having Ellie withdrawals, and getting back into the crazy pace of life has been challenging.

Ellie is crawling everywhere, and continues to be the most joyful and happy baby I know!  She is loving being more mobile, and is itching to walk and be even more independent.  She keeps us laughing daily with her baby gibberish and contagious giggles!  She’s also growing like a weed and has become very adventurous in her food preferences.  She pretty much wants to try anything Jon and I are eating- a pleasant change to a temporary season of pickiness.

I am in my 20th week of pregnancy-the halfway point.  Whoo hoo!  We are so excited to have another baby girl on the way, and I have just started to really feel her kicking like crazy!  There is no greater feeling.  I am feeling pretty great overall, just tired.  But, I am glad to be busy.

Other than that, we’re just moving along, enjoying life and God’s many blessings as they come.

Oh, and spring break is only 41 school days away!  Not that I’m counting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment