Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pinspiration


 I have decided that I will start posting pictures of my Pinterest inspirations as I complete them…one by one.  Call it my virtual checking off of my to-do’s. I love to cross things off my list!  Here’s what I’ve created so far:

1. I love these yarn letters...so cute!  I made this one for my dearest friend Crystal's little boy Gideon.  I added a button instead of the Etsy creator's idea for a little felt mustache.  But, you could do that too. I got all of my supplies at Joann's, and am finishing up one for each of the girl's rooms.
2. This button monogrammed pillow was for my friend Lana (a friend from Highschool) who recently got married, and coincidentally was my labor/delivery nurse with Charlotte!   I wanted to keep the colors neutral so that it would accompany any decor.  
That's it for now, I have other projects in the works though......until then! 

1 comment:

  1. And we LOVE our letter =). Thank you. That pillow is super cute too. Xx

    ReplyDelete