Sunday, September 25, 2011

blessed.


I was recently blessed with the chance to spend a few precious hours enjoying one of my dearest and most precious friends. My sweet bud Kelly (Turner) Cavin and I became friends when we worked on staff together at the JH Ranch back in 2000/01. We met at a very tender time in both of our lives and have celebrated together in each other's weddings, in having children, and in experiencing life in over the years. She is from Georgia and lives in Alabama, but has family in the Los Angeles area, and comes out for a visit every couple of years. It has been great to catch up and grab a quick coffee, talk mommyhood, and just reminisce during her trips. Just a couple of weeks ago-while Kel was here for a photography seminar, I was blessed to hug my sweet friend, (and her sweet momma)...and be the subject of a photo shoot to test out her newly learned techniques. Of course I jumped at the chance to be photographed by Kelly...she really is one of the most gifted photographers I've seen. (Seriously Kel, you're amazing!!)

Here is one of the photos she captured of me and my sweet girlies:
And here is the link to the sneak peak she has posted on her blog:

I can't wait to get them up around my house! Thanks my sweet Kelly! Love you TONS girl!

1 comment: